I just got an email asking:
The answer is yes! There are a lot of things you can do to not get flagged. Also its not bored teenagers the Craigslist community is pretty good about that kind of stuff. Here are a few things to keep in mind if you are getting flagged:
1. Don’t over post. Nobody likes a spammer. So if you are posting more than 3 posts a week I think you are overdoing it.
2. Don’t over hyperlink. At most you should only include one hyperlink.
3. Include a price.
4. Sound like a real person.
5. No typos. The more educated you sound the less likely you will get flagged. Copy/paste the posting into a word document to check for spelling errors.
6. No naked pictures! haha – This might be an obvious one to some…. but you will be surprised at how many people get this wrong.
Let me know if you have any other tips or experiences in the comments.